職位類別: Fix Term
僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: New York, NY
Job Description – CeraVe DMI Marketing JMA
Junior Marketing Associate, Global Marketing
Reports to: Manager, Global Marketing
L’Oreal Dermatological Beauty Division
Hudson Yards, NY
In the L’Oreal Dermatological Beauty Division, our purpose is to pioneer health and beauty to give the world life changing and sustainable dermatological solutions for all.
Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Skinbetter Science) lead the way in skincare innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver on their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists, and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
If you want to lead in innovation, technology, & research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities, & acting for the planet please join us!
At CeraVe we believe that everyone has a right to healthy skin and are on a mission to provide therapeutic skincare to all. As a leader in mass medical skincare, CeraVe is quickly expanding across all continents and has become the fastest growing skincare brand at L’Oreal.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Product Development: (~40% of workload)
· Collaborate with Manager to support new product launches, gaining exposure into end-to-end product development process.
· Reporting into the Global Marketing Manager of Acne, SA, Toners & Foot Cream, support Acne and SA range innovation and format expansions.
· Attend weekly development meetings to help PD team track key needs such as sampling programs, market samples, market registration and artwork approval.
· Support Manager on product/formula/samples/artworks questions from other teams/markets.
· Prepare competitive product overviews as needed to support product ideation & development.
· Research, create, and propose a “Capstone” Presentation to recommend new product innovation opportunities for CeraVe, leveraging learnings from JMA experience.
Data / Analysis / Insights Collection: (~40% of workload)
· Prepare deliverables (PowerPoint slides) for Management Meetings covering state of business, financials.
· Create sales reports on Nielsen and generate insights.
· Create sales reports as requested by Manager using LDB OneMarket platform and Euromonitor.
· Prepare competitive product overviews and formula analysis to support product ideation & development.
Special Projects: (~20% of workload)
· Lead shipments of samples between domestic and international cross-functional stakeholders.
· Support the creation of product comps.
· Support Manager through coordination of product photoshoots.
· Support team in preparation of Management Meetings, with a “team player” mentality.
General Skills for the JMA Role:
· Organization – Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously and pivot quickly between various priorities.
· Oral and written communication – Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams, international stakeholders, and upper management.
· Agility – Through navigating various leadership styles and collaborating with international stakeholders with different ways of working.
· Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
· An understanding of data pulling, analysis, and interpretation of data retrieved.
· Enthusiastic team player with a proactive, can-do attitude.
What's in it for you: