JUNIOR MARKETING ASSOCIATE JOB POSTING
Key Job Accountabilities
As a JMA on the Global Biolage team, your key job accountabilities would encompass a range of essential tasks vital to the brand's success. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you'll contribute to the development and execution of marketing campaigns, assisting in market research and analysis to identify consumer trends and preferences. Your role will involve supporting the creation of compelling content for various platforms, including social media, websites, merchandising, and promotional materials, aimed at engaging the target audience and enhancing brand visibility. Additionally, you'll assist in tracking and reporting key performance metrics, helping evaluate the effectiveness of different initiatives and providing insights for continuous improvement. As part of your learning experience, you might also assist in organizing events, coordinating with influencers or partners, and gaining hands-on exposure to product launches and promotional activities, all while contributing to the brand's global marketing endeavors.
Co-Management of Launch Process:
- Collaborate with Marketing Director to support new product launches, gaining exposure into end-to-end product development and launch process.
- Co-manage cross-functional relationships with key global markets, education, digital, ecommerce, R&I, Product Testing, Creative and Claims teams ensuring a full 360˚ experience.
- Lead Holiday animation by managing the go-to market strategy, from storytelling to building complete 360 strategy for global implementation.
- Co-manage launch development process, including packaging development and code creation.
- Analyze competitive brands and products to fuel concepting and launch excellence with strategic insights.
- Assist in coordinating and organizing photoshoot logistics, including scheduling, location scouting, props, and post-production.
Business Analysis and Insights Collection
- Compile and analyze sales data from various sources to create comprehensive monthly sales reports, detailing product/ launch performance, revenue trends, and market insights for top management.
- Support Marketing Director in preparation of strategic top management presentations.
- Prepare competitive product overviews and formula analysis to support launch concepts and portfolio growth opportunities.
- Support markets with portfolio management and asset needs.
- Manage existing product portfolio by owning and managing Biolage Master SKU File.
- Support immediate team with PO management, product mailings and product inventory management.
- Support team in preparation of Management Meetings, with a “team player” mentality.
- Provide additional administrative support on as needed basis.
General Skills for the JMA Role:
- Exceptional Organization – Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously and pivot quickly between various priorities.
- Oral and written communication – Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams, international stakeholders, and upper management.
- Agility – Through navigating various leadership styles and collaborating with international stakeholders with different ways of working.
- Problem-solving Abilities - to address challenges creatively and find practical solutions to various marketing-related tasks.
- Analytical Mindset - to interpret data and metrics, enabling informed decision-making and campaign optimization.
- Enthusiastic team player with a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in content, materials, and data analysis.
- Passion to grow within the beauty industry and basic haircare knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
What's In It For You:
- Salary Range: $23-$27.50 per hour (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location and education)
- Hybrid Work Policy(3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off(Paid Company Holidays, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L'Oreal's Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to
- E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups(Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs