ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an IT Business Analyst (IT BA) to join our IT team. As the IT BA you will work across a diverse program portfolio across new eCommerce functionality enhancement, Retail Operations and IT infrastructure. You’ll put your IT BA skills to work in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere as you assist in the development of the project delivery capability at L’Oréal.
- Work with the business teams to gather and document their needs and requirements
- Undertake this is a critical business facing and IT enablement role that assists the business in their delivery of core projects both from a business and employee experience perspective requirement analysis, process and systems design to ensure the development of business solutions the meets both current and future business needs.
- Assist in creating, reviewing and prioritising enhancements and change requests
- Prepare test plans, strategies and test cases using Jira
- Execute Test plans and document defects and bugs
- Assist with and deploy change management activities including or running training sessions to end users
- Lead and manage smaller projects and change requests
- Play a key role in the evolution and realisation of the e-commerce strategy
- You have 2-5+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You are a hands on Business Analyst who thrives in an unstructured, face paced and creative environment
- You have experience in e-Commerce systems, including or similar to SalesForce Commerce Cloud
- You are proactive, have strong attention to detail, able to work independently and strive for success
- You are a great communicator and build internal and external relationships easily
- Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile environments
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.