ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a Channel Analyst to join our Business Development team in the Professional Products Division. As the Channel Analyst you will deliver strategic insights from available data sources across our portfolio of brands. You’ll put your analytical skills to work in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere as you deep dive into our data and deliver insights to our function teams in Professional Products.
- Collect/analyse sell-in/sell-out data - shape and disseminate analyses and syntheses to help decision makers to drive business activity
- Forecasting (Promax) – working in collaboration with our commercial team to ensure Division business building accuracy by following and challenging KAMs sales monthly forecasts, on baseline promotions and launches - analyse and insight to flow from reporting.
- eCommerce – to build and manage a consolidated reporting dashboard by key customer for all PPD brands across Multi, Pure Player and B2B channels and to provide subsequent insight (risks and opportunities)
- Data competency – the ideal candidate is adept at using statistical programming languages eg R or Python, to analyse large data sets
- Conducts RGM analysis with multifunctional teams (marketing, brand, commercial, BD, Finance, CMI Combines internal & external, financial and not financial data - Maintains average consumer prices and Pack price architecture (Category, Product, Channel & Customer mix management ; Promotional schemes and ROI per brand, account, pack type ; Retail selling story and trading terms management) Creates and drives all relevant stakeholders on promotion tools - Designs and updates tracking tools of RGM performance (Performance dashboard, implementation of RGM initiatives…)
- Provides input to RGM teams (local & Central) on potential improvement of RGM analytics and tools
- Shares best practices, new analyses performed in the country
- Carry out one-off / targeted studies (countries / products / segments)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of analytics and data processes
- You have 2+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You are a hands-on Channel Analyst who thrives in an unstructured, face paced and creative environment
- You have experience in e-Commerce systems, including or similar to SalesForce Commerce Cloud
- You are proactive, have strong attention to detail, able to work independently and strive for success
- You are a great communicator and build internal and external relationships easily
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Attractive base + bonus + profit share + product allowance
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym
- Extra week of leave and Summer hours (2pm finishes on a Friday)!
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.