ABOUT THE JOB
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support and develop the professional hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. Which is particularly critical with the growth of the online sales channel.
We are seeking a full time, permanent e-Commerce Key Account Manager to build and maintain relationships with our valued customers in our collaborative and fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join our fastest growing, highly strategic channel in the division.
• Negotiate and align joint business plans with e-retailers to create strong relationships with regular reviews of joint KPIs
• Establish L’Oréal as a best-in-class supplier which customers will see as first choice to work with online
• Deliver results: responsible for monitoring and achieving both sell-in and sell-out targets
• Prepare accurate forecasts and work closely with our partners to control and minimise stock holding
• Gain category captaincy by leveraging promotions, media, partnership marketing, events, and other levers
• Monitor and analyse E-commerce key metrics, drive insights, and share an account perspective including risks and opportunities
• Negotiate best in class discoverability and visibility on our products
• Work collaboratively on a cross functional level with marketing teams, supply chain & finance
• You have relevant experience within in a fast-paced environment
• You are analytical, proactive, and driven to optimise performance through data and/or customer insights
• You will have strong influencing and negotiation skills as well as a creative approach to roadblocks.
• You have a passion for digital/ and or e-commerce
• You will be a natural collaborator with the ability to bring your ideas to life
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Hybrid working – WFH and from our newly renovated St Kilda Rd office
• Career development opportunities – Learning weeks| Regular Connect conversations |Weekly webinars
• Product allowance/discount across entire L’Oreal portfolio of 31 brands
• Staff shop | Onsite gym | Sustainable café
• A collaborative and inclusive workplace culture
• Work-life balance – Summer Hours | Lots of Leave (extra week leave)
• Volunteering leave | Life Insurance and Income Protection
• Career progression opportunities with 4 different divisions and 31 brands
• Work for a Global market leader
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.