ABOUT THE JOB
• Permanent full time opportunity
• Territory Covered – Brisbane City, Greater Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and West
• Managing new and existing Redken salons
• Delivering Redken Academy education both online and offline
• Developing salons to grow their business through in salon online and offline training
• Creating Content to be used on social platforms
• Managing salon education and animation including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all of the Redken products
• Qualification - Certification lll in hairdressing
• Certification IV in Training or equivalent – not essential but an advantage
• You must be solution focused
• You will have the ability to identify new business opportunities
• You will be result driven with an attitude and a passion for educating and coaching
• You will be well organised, with an attention to detail
• Previous technical experience using Redken products is highly desirable
• Education or Training experience is highly desirable
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Shu Uemura, Pureology, Matrix & Biolage. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.