ABOUT THE JOB
• Implements medical visit team strategy and business plan for LaRoche Posay and CeraVe Brands at regional level and manages a team of medical representatives.
• Drive recommendation of brands within dermatological skin care market and increase share of voice.
• Roll out and ensure operational monitoring of the regional medical strategy
• Organise local events and education meetings to increase share of voice and brand awareness.
• Implement an action plan in line with Brand Management - Organise events involving health professionals in conjunction with medical relations.
• Analyse quantitative and qualitative dashboards: interpreting results, circulating information, implementing corrective action and following up on activity
• Develop impactful and coordinated actions to drive higher customer account engagement
• Drive customer centric continuous improvement and sales mind set
• Monitor the market to gather competitive intelligence on new products, strategies, tactics, and growth opportunities
• Allocate resources while optimising ROI.
• Ensure synergy with commercial teams to increase sell-out
• Develop local medical relations - Identify local KOLs and propose them to Medical Relations, work with local KOLs to build local events and education programs.
• Coordinate organisation of, and participation in congresses and symposia in the scope.
• Ensure links and collaboration with head office -based teams (marketing, medical relations, commercial, digital, etc.)
• Ensure training and respect of both internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals.
• You have proven experience managing a team
• You have professional & technical competencies as well as medical detailing skills
• You have a strong understanding of scientific knowledge
• You demonstrate initiative and leadership when it comes to your territory
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Loreal Dermatological Beauty division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians, and cosmetic doctors. LDB is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay, CeraVe, Skinceuticals, Skin Better Science.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.