ABOUT THE JOB
• Developing and establishing key relationships with Dermatologists, GPs and Pharmacies to increase penetration of the Loreal Dermatological beauty division portfolio.
• Manage a specific geographic territory to Identify key prescriber in your territory. Your targets will be Dermatologists, General Practitioners & Pharmacies
• Managing, Planning for and creating a detailed call cycle to drive exposure, directly influence recommendations and build relationships with your stakeholder groups
• Drive growth in your territory through detailing the dermatological formulations to prescriber database, resulting in recommendations, to meet market share and sales KPIs.
• Utilising data to uncover market share opportunities to expand penetration in the dermatological skin care category.
• Use Veeva CRM to carefully document each call, programs and activities with each customer on a daily basis.
• Liaise with key dermatologists and general practitioners within your territory to determine growth opportunities and implement synergies
• Organise local educational doctor dinners in your territory
• Facilitate and conduct product group education and one-on-one training with existing and new clients
• Visit new and existing pharmacies to develop education programs for staff
• Detail CeraVe product portfolio to pharmacy staff
• Manage pharmacy education content and animation to ensure training collateral meets the customer’s needs
• A field-based role which involves being on the road and flexibility to be mobile
• Please note there are multiple vacancies
• Tertiary qualifications in pharmacy or in any other field of science would be ideal
• Previous experience in medical sales dealing with Dermatologists, General Practitioners, Pharmacists, or other medical specialists
• Demonstrated sales track record through superior influencing skills within the healthcare setting favourably.
• Results driven attitude and a passion for educating and coaching
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A vibrant and engaging personality and a drive to succeed
• Experience in the area of skin care or dermatology will be advantageous
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Company car provided
• Great commission earning potential
• Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
• Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use on all L’Oréal brands
• Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
• Access to ongoing training and development
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Loreal Dermatological Beauty division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. LDB is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay, CeraVe, Skinceuticals, Skin Better Science.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.