ABOUT THE JOB:
• Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
• Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
• Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
• Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
• Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
• Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
• Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
• Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management
• Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
• Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
• Base salary between $80,000 - $100,000 depending on experience
• You will be highly motivated with a can-do attitude and have the ability to negotiate commercially.
• Previous experience in a similar brand/product management role within the Hair/Beauty or FMCG/ Retail industry with an understanding of a luxury retail brand will be highly desirable.
• Excellent communication and proven stakeholder management and engagement skills
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
• Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
• Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Pureology and Matrix. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
ABOUT L’OREAL & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.