ABOUT THE JOB
• Achieve retail budget for their region, while at all times ensuring plans are executed with the vision of long-term success
• Manage store targeting process to ensure clear and accurate targets by store reflect a consistent strategy, ensuring targets are in line with company net sales plans
• Leverage your retail acumen and skills to influence your retailers
• Onboard, coach and develop new starters into the business
• Ensure excellence of brand image in the stores at all times; counters, displays, team, etc
• Influence across-functions to ensure a joint-up approach through Commercial, Education, Artistry, Events and brand teams
• A dynamic professional with a passion for driving new business and sales results.
• Exposure and/or experience working in the Luxe space
• Ideal candidate will have strong networking skills and is able to stay agile
• Ability to problem solve and provide suitable solutions
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer experience
ABOUT THE PERKS
• 4 x benefits that would be attractive to this type of candidate
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
• Corporate discounts available
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.