ABOUT THE JOB
Schedule and follow the co-packing operations in order to ensure the availability of the manufactured products, while optimizing the customer service and the costs and improving the stock quality. Coordinate the co-packing retro planning and ensure its implementation by all actors.
• Lead the co-packing parameters according to the targeted service rate, costs and stock, while taking care of its regular update.
• Manage the monthly/weekly/daily co-packing operational activation with the team.
• Create and schedule the production plan and the components deliveries to the co-packers.
• Communicate the production plan to the co-packers and follow its execution
• Manage the deliveries between the co-packers, the distribution center/ the clients
• Control stock levels at the co-packers' place, including monthly stock reconciliation and annual Stock takes.
• Assess and report co-packers’ performance (production, quality, stock level) and ensure that they are following the Group's requirements especially in terms of quality and traceability.
• Analyze and follow the performance of his/her activities.
• Contribute to the co-packers sourcing policy in participating to the periodic review of potential co-packers, in order to establish a short list and to lead the transfer of co-packing activities.
• Lead the implementation of co-packing projects impacting the co-packing process.
• Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
• Follow all required internal and external control requirements.
• Lead the team in critical alignment meetings such as supplier collaboration meeting and key account supply chain meetings.
• Work as part of a team with all the employees involved in the manufacturing and packaging process favouring a spirit of mutual help and cooperation.
• Participate in the training of new colleagues.
• Manage the replenishment and stock of interstate warehouses and internal storage locations.
• SAP expertise in relation of physical distribution & supply chain tasks is strongly preferred.
• Very good understanding of operations or supply chain physical, informational & financial flows.
• Strong understanding of customer expectations and demonstrated high level of customer service.
• Experience working with co-packers or external third-party suppliers is strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, finance, business, or related field is strongly preferred.
• At least 3 years' experience in supply chain planning function such as production, supply or demand planning or a warehouse operations function is strongly preferred.
• Detail oriented and self-motivated with strong organizational skills (multi-tasking).
• Demonstrated project coordination and management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and presentations
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Australia's Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our clients. Operations have an important responsibility to focus
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.