Reporting to the Retail Marketing Manager, you will deploy the global visual merchandising vision, adapted for local market contexts of Australia & New Zealand
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Manage the calendar of visual merchandising activity in line with the brand activation and launch calendar, across all retail channels both offline and online
- Maintain the planogram for all categories & distribution channels, tiering as needed between flagship and regional stores, working closely with the product management team on launch and discontinuation management
- Manage the ordering of all VM materials from international factories
- Work with key vendors on the production of new launch materials such as transparencies & other staging needs to ensure campaigns are executed in line with brand guidelines, in budget and on time
- Manage off counter activations such as pop up stores & podiums, considering the consumer journey and engagement with key touchpoints including personalisation, services and beauty tech
- Manage the VM staging of brand beauty tech
- Create visual merchandising briefs to be provided monthly to the retail field team
- Follow up implementation of all campaigns & communicate with the retail field team on VM requests, addressing any issues in a timely and effective manner
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with directions changing regularly
- Experience managing large budgets
- Strong Adobe suite creative skills
- Project Management and timeline experience
- Moderate analytical skills
- Team collaborator
ABOUT THE PERKS:
- Product allowance across entire L'Oréal portfolio
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Staff shop
- Volunteering leave
- Hybrid working arrangements
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.