ABOUT THE JOB
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
We are seeking a full time permanent e-Commerce Key Account Manager to build and maintain the relationships with our valued customers in our collaborative and fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join our fastest growing, highly strategic channel in the division.
- Build joint business plans with the account/s and contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities
- Build, accurate forecasts and achieve the account/s results: turnover, market share, profit.
- Prepare and lead account/s negotiations
- Drive action plans to implement the division and channel strategy, ensuring execution and tracking down to store level and sell out
- Build a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders
- Know customer profiles and deliver customer centricity
- Work collaboratively on a cross functional level with supply chain, finance and marketing teams
- You have experience within a similar role, in a fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent analytical and commercial acumen
- You will be a natural collaborator with the ability to grow accounts
- You will have great influencing and negotiation skills
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Hybrid working – WFH and from our newly renovated St Kilda Rd office
- Career development opportunities – Learning weeks| regular Connect conversations |Weekly webinars
- Product allowance/discount across entire L’Oreal portfolio of 31 brands
- Staff shop | Onsite gym | Sustainable café
- A collaborative and inclusive workplace culture
- Work-life balance – Summer Hours | Lots of Leave (extra week leave)
- Volunteering leave | Life Insurance and Income Protection
- Career progression opportunities with 4 different divisions and 31 brands
- Work for a Global market leader
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.