僱傭類別: Full - Time
Would you like to work for a company that combines business success and powerful brands with digital innovations, ethics, sustainability AND diversity?
At L’Oréal you can! So, check out this amazing internship opportunity to kick-start your career!
Who are we?
We know many companies say this, but L’Oréal really is something different.
Of course, you know us as the market leader in beauty, with powerful brands like Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Diesel, L’Oréal Men Expert, Valentino and CeraVe (to name a few), but we are so much more than that!
For instance, we:
- are very proud to have been recognized as the most ethical company in the world for the 13th consecutive year
- and we’re the only company to have achieved the Sustainable ‘triple A’ status for six years running (for tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security)
- see ourselves as one of the most digitally driven and innovative FMCG companies. In fact, we are the number 1 in the BeautyTech market.
- aim to be a representation of society, so we have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at heart.
We aim to bring together people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills to keep each other sharp.
So come and share your vision!
What we offer
What you will do
As a Business Analyst intern, you will be part of the Customer Intelligence department. This team is the intermediate between Marketing, Sales, Logistics and Customer Service. You will be the linchpin and cooperate closely with all brands of a division. You will also be the point of contact for the sales teams, that you will provide with all the information and tools that they need to sell our products to our customers daily. Gradually through your internship you will take responsibility and will be given room to initiate and finish your own projects. This way you will learn how to work in a professional environment and consequently aid in keeping our business running.
Your tasks will include:
· Analyzing revenue, client development and success of marketing activities.
· Executing market and consumer research.
· Collecting and analyzing data and translating it into clear and usable reports for several departments.
· Analyzing price developments of products through e-commerce price tracking.
What we ask
Want to know more first?
Visit our career website, our other internship opportunities, or ask the Study Association of your University when you can meet us on a Campus event!