僱傭類別: Full - Time
Category Manager makeup
Consumer Products Division
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
Who am I?
As a Category Manager makeup in the Consumer Product Division, it is your role to analyze the Benelux market for makeup, and to find opportunities to drive the total category to further growth. You are driving category projects and initiatives to valorize the market based on data and consumer trends. The role is within the Business Development team, but you will work closely together with many other stakeholders both internal and external.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Lead the category growth driver cycle and the category team to create a strong 3-year category vision with strategic growth driver strategies.
· Translating the growth drivers in an actionable activation plan to stimulate category growth,
based on thorough analyses of trends, shopper, consumer and market data.
· Leading category projects for the makeup category in cooperation with the retailers to drive differentiation and generate category and/or total beauty growth.
· Building relations with the key stakeholders both internal and external for the makeup category.
· Fueling the retailers with fact-based recommendations focused on category assortment,
education, activation, promotion, in store & online experience.
· Fueling the internal sales, marketing and digital teams with category insights to improve
category- and brand plans.
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is:
· Able to work in detail but keep a helicopter view
· A great connector and manager of multiple stakeholders at the same time
· Result oriented, proactive, able to work independently and under pressure
· Curious and entrepreneurial
· Fluent in English in addition to either Dutch or French
· Has 1-3 years working experience
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loreal/life/