僱傭類別: Full - Time
Luxury Product Division
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
To further strengthen the presence of our brands at our Benelux e-commerce retailers, we are looking for an E-Merchandiser. This role is part of the Luxury Products Division. Known for its brands such as Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Lancôme, Biotherm & Armani. We are looking for someone with passion for e-commerce, product content and beauty. A great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business!
As E-Merchandiser you will be part of a team that is fully focused on our E-commerce clients (pure players and omni-channel retailers). You will report to the Head of E-commerce Benelux, who reports to the Commercial Director of the division. The team is dedicated to accelerating our online business by building and leveraging strong internal and external collaborations.
You will take an important role withing this team. The goal of your role is to:
- Create an optimal online beauty shopping experience for our consumers through perfect content, navigation, search, ratings & reviews.
- Develop the most optimal content optimization process with our internal and external stakeholders
- Take the lead with our e-service beauty tech innovations such as Modiface
- Transfer available data (traffic, conversion, sell-out, etc) into opportunities for further improvement of our product content
The ultimate goal is to maximize the customer experience and the online findability of our brands & products, contributing to the successful e-commerce strategy of L’Oréal.
Your responsibilities within this role will be;
· Managing the complete content process from A-Z
- In collaboration with marketing the creation & collection of optimal product content
- Coordinating initiatives for content/SEO improvement with the support of our marketing teams and external content agencies
- Making sure our content is of the highest quality (structure, text, SEO proof, visuals, videos) for our online retailers
- Tracking of the content quality at our retailers with the support of dashboarding tools like EDGE
· Launching initiatives to further improve our content process (tooling, reporting, processes, etc)
· Making data a crucial element within our content optimization processes, ensuring fact based decision-making
· Rolling out Ratings & Reviews strategy in collaboration with our marketing department
· Implementing improvements in Taxonomy/Navigation on our retailer platforms based on category & shopper insights
· Activating strong content for our online activations together with marketing
Within this role you will have a wide range of internal & external stakeholders like (E-Commerce) Account Managers, Online Brand Managers, Corporate Digital Team, Retailers, Business Analyst, and external agencies.
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor and/or masters degree in a relevant field
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably of which min. 1 years of e-merchandising experience
- Passion for e-commerce and/or digital and a strong affinity with the dynamics of FMCG and Beauty
- Experience with content management systems and content dashboards is preferred
- The ability to effectively coordinate complex processes and a diversity of stakeholders
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/