僱傭類別: Full - Time
Medical Visits Manager Vichy/Cerave
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
The mission of the Medical Visits Manager is to implement the medical visit team strategy at regional level and manage a team of medical representatives.
You roll out and ensure operational monitoring of the regional medical strategy
- Implement an action plan in line with Brand Management
- Organise events involving health professionals in conjunction with medical relations
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative dashboards : interpreting results, circulating information, implementing corrective action and following up on activity
- Allocate resources while optimising ROI
- Ensure synergy with commercial teams to increase sell-out
You manage and drive the team in line with medical detailing’s strategy of excellence
- Organise, coordinate, manage and motivate the team
- Guide professional development monitoring of medical representatives
- Monitor and drive the teams’s sectorial action plans
You develop local medical relations
- Identify local Key Opinion Leaders and propose them to Medical Relations
- Coordinate organisation of, and participation in congresses and symposia in the scope
- Ensure competitive and environmental monitoring related to medical activity and feed it back up to headquarters
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or medical sector, including 3 years in a managerial position
- You have a background in pharmaceuticals or other medical-related field
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch
- You are an excellent people manager, empathic and you lead by example
- You are resilient, agile and you enjoy working in an environment in continuous transformation
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, former CEO of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loreal/life/