工作職能: Research & Innovation
僱傭類別: Full - Time
Do you like diving into the cosmetic formulations/actives and associated synergetic delivery systems/devices/tools?
Then L'Oréal Research & Innovation might be exactly the place you have always been looking for!
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
As part of strategy to answer consumer needs on high performing beauty products, the Application Domains aim to innovate for life changing solutions for immediate and sustaining visible skin benefits.
To onboard on this thrilling adventure, we are looking for a curious and resourceful new collaborator, passionate about science and about making the work of the Research accessible, compelling and the most valuable.
Research Executive - Instrumental Evaluation
Accountable for evaluating the scientific & technical performance of products that fulfills and demonstrate L’OREAL Scientific expertise, innovative and strategic values.
The Research Executive - Instrumental Evaluation is a specialist part of the L’OREAL R&I Evaluation Intelligence community and is responsible for evaluating the scientific & technical performance of products that would valorize the technologies (prototypes and socles) and expertise developed under Evaluation Intelligence.
Research Executive - Instrumental Evaluation
Principal Duties & Responsibilities :
Foster innovation – method development
· Routine product efficacy testing using standardized methods (Skin & Hair) with accuracy & precision
· Product Testing Lab setup:
o Procurement & Installation of new equipment
o Training & operations of instruments
o Validation of instrumental methods
· Contributes to development of new methods/ tools to differentiate between product performance
· Assisting in setting up instrumental evaluation tests based on the objectives which will cater to lab needs (Skin & Hair)
Excellence for Scientific Data Science:
· Contributes to develop innovative instrumental methods to valorize projects’ innovation in collaboration with labs
· Setting up tests based on the objectives which will cater to lab needs. Assisting team to conduct regular testing using standardized methods with precision & drawing logical/ technically conclusions based on results
· Data management (capturing, organizing, statistical analysis of data, data representation & visualizations communication)
· Assisting in drawing logical and technically sound conclusion based on the study results
· Reviews, assesses the whole project-related scientific & technical information, and builds upon these data and the current state of scientific knowledge (data analysis to show difference, novelty/innovation).
Essential Skills :
· Being passionate about science!
· Scientific education to understand and interpret data, and scientific diligence. Minimum of a master’s degree, in a relevant field such as Cosmetology, Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Biotechnology
· 2-3 yrs Professional experience in the field of Cosmetics
· Effective organizational skills to juggle various tasks at the same time, and managing time, workflow and schedule that meet projects deadlines.
· Biophysics of skin or hair – translating into measurable indices
· Handling of Instruments / Clinical data
· Excellent written skills in English. Scientific technical English writing experience is a plus.
· Excellent verbal communication skills - Presentation skills to deliver effective content (for external and internal purposes).
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-disciplinary team & with external parties
· Resourcefulness: ability to handle complexity, identify and escalate problems and concerns, and willingness to propose solutions
· Computing skills to operate with easiness and creativity with Microsoft processing programs.
· Experience with Digital approaches in beauty field
Very Nice to Have:
· Appetite for digital and communication.
· Curiosity to explore new technical fields!