僱傭類別: Full - Time
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Under the supervision of the Key account Director, build the joint business plan with the account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible
- Build a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailers.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Catman, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNINCAL COMPETENCIES
MASTERS COMMERCE FUNDAMENTALS
• Activates Business Drivers
• Pursues turnover and profit optimization
• Stays up-to-date with market, consumers& competitors
• Builds on categories Shopper insight
DEVELOPS CUSTOMER CENTRIC BUSINESS
• Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Influences the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Builds retailers development plans
• Manages intermediate agent relationships
• Adapts brand distribution strategy
• Collaborates across functions
BUILDS SELLING PROPOSITION & NEGOTIATE
• Builds Selling story
• Sets negotiation priorities
• Conducts Win-Win negotiation
• Ensures compliance
MONITORS SELL IN & SELL OUT EXCELLENCE
• Forecasts business with accuracy
• Drives Point of Sales field execution
• Follows-up & controls