工作職能: Training & Education
僱傭類別: Full - Time
Work with sector Business Partners to provide trainings for clients on products and services, and thus help boost turnover of the salon, through improved use of technical products and services and better sell out of retail products:
• Visit and train customers to develop their technical skills and product knowledge, working closely
with Business Partners.
• Collaborate with and support business partners to leverage market opportunities, build brand
presence and position brand as the salon choice by identifying new potential salon and providing
them creative and engaging training.
• Organize and lead training sessions in salons, in academies or online, in line with Brand Education
strategy (choice of location, model recruitment, logistics, administrative follow-up, etc.)
• Integrate and convey brand values to clients, improving in salon consumer experience of the
• Provide trainings for hairdressing schools of their area.
• Train Business Partners & Internal team on Brand (products and services
• Relay “Access” digital e-learning platform to clients .
• Buddy routing plan: 70% trade/30% class (Online Training / In-Salon Training / Academy)
• Generate digital/class content for digital use
• Work closely with commercial team in respective regions to ensure education execution is
aligned with marketing & commercial execution.
• Responsible to manage and take care of all education tools, assets and products in area.
• Prepare education report for monthly performance tracking and key actions for improvements &
• Analyze in-salon market share & work closely with Artistic Development Manager to generate on
salon turn over by growing existing customer through full ranging of brand portfolio.
techniques & pictures of before/after
• Knowledge and expertise in the latest gear equipment to do live streaming in English & Malay