Would you like to work for a company that combines business success and powerful brands with digital innovations, ethics, sustainability AND diversity?
At L’Oréal you can! So check out this amazing internship opportunity to kick-start your career!
We know many companies say this, but L’Oréal really is something different.
Of course you know us as the market leader in beauty, with powerful brands like Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Diesel, L’Oréal Men Expert, Valentino and CeraVe (to name a few), but we are so much more than that!
For instance, we:
- are very proud to have been recognized as the most ethical company in the world for the 13th consecutive year
- and we’re the only company to have achieved the Sustainable ‘triple A’ status for six years running (for tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security)
- see ourselves as one of the most digitally driven and innovative FMCG companies. In fact, we are the number 1 in the BeautyTech market.
- Aim to be a representation of society, so we have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at heart.
We aim to bring together people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills to keep each other sharp.
So come and share your vision!
- Responsibility and empowerment in your internship; you will not be looking over shoulders or getting coffees. Learning by doing is the real deal.
- Expert guidance and support, both from your business manager and our HR team
- Being part of diverse open-minded group of interns
- Monthly office Get-Togethers to expand your network (and shop products with discount 😉)
- Access to an almost infinite online Learnings environment, where you can deep-dive in many fields of expertise or learn a new language
- A monthly compensation of 1000€
- Full refund of transportation costs, paid holidays, and a laptop
Intern Development Program
Most of all, as an intern within L’Oréal you will benefit from our unique Intern Development Program (IDP).
This program will facilitate your onboarding, integration, upskilling and networking in an agile way within the company, through workshops and activities just for you!
As a people-first company we adapted our way of working towards a hybrid model, benefiting from both the informal L’Oréal office culture and the online benefits. This means:
- Working in the office for 3 days a week, to boost collective creativity and your on-the-job development
- Meeting-free hours to enable flexible start and finish times
Ultimately, doing your internship at L’Oréal will put you in pole position for our Management Traineeship or Junior Position opportunities.
What you will do
The activities surrounding topics such as sustainability, science (i.e. For Women in Science with Unesco), finance, charities, marketing, and HR have to be presented effectively and efficiently to the employees, the media and other stakeholders. You will be co-responsible for drafting and communicating corporate news of L’Oréal. Next to that, you will support the planning and preparing of events based on the communication plans of the Corporate Communication Director.
Additional tasks will include:
- Keeping our employees up to date through internal newsletters.
- Creating content for social media channels of L’Oréal.
- Proactively and creatively cooperating in diverse internal events such as a volunteering day for all employees or the iconic Christmas party.
- Monitoring the media: you will brief the Corporate Communications Director about relevant news so that our Corporate Brand is maintained and the proper communication strategy can be determined
What we ask
- You are available for 6 months, full time
- You are fluent in English and either Dutch OR French (in speaking and writing)
- You are in the bachelor 3 or master phase of your academic track
- You are proactive, open-minded, and motivated to learn