Would you like to work for a company that combines business success and powerful brands with digital innovations, ethics, sustainability AND diversity?
At L’Oréal you can! So check out this amazing internship opportunity to kick-start your career!
Who are we?
We know many companies say this, but L’Oréal really is something different.
Of course you know us as the market leader in beauty, with powerful brands like Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Diesel, L’Oréal Men Expert, Valentino and CeraVe (to name a few), but we are so much more than that!
For instance, we:
- are very proud to have been recognized as the most ethical company in the world for the 13th consecutive year
- and we’re the only company to have achieved the Sustainable ‘triple A’ status for six years running (for tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security)
- see ourselves as one of the most digitally driven and innovative FMCG companies. In fact, we are the number 1 in the BeautyTech market.
- aim to be a representation of society, so we have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at heart.
We aim to bring together people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills to keep each other sharp.
So come and share your vision!
What we offer
- Responsibility and empowerment in your internship; you will not be looking over shoulders or getting coffees. Learning by doing is the real deal.
- Expert guidance and support, both from your business manager and our HR team
- Being part of diverse open-minded group of interns
- Monthly office Get-Togethers to expand your network (and shop products with discount 😉)
- Access to an almost infinite online Learnings environment, where you can deep-dive in many fields of expertise or learn a new language
- A monthly compensation of 1000€
- Full refund of transportation costs, 6 paid holiday days, and a laptop and phone
What you will do
As an HR intern you will be part of an ambitious team that is responsible for the strategic personnel policy of L’Oréal. Together, this team ensures that the personnel can successfully digitalize and grow our brands. You will mainly be engaged with the recruitment activities. Additionally, depending on your interests you will carry out assignments for one of the HR Managers, Learning & Development or Compensation & Benefits.
Your tasks will, amongst others, consist of:
- Recruitment: you will be responsible for hiring HBO/WO interns for the different disciplines. This will i.e. consist of conducting CV selections, interviews (when you are ready, you will do this independently), assessments and evaluating potential candidates with managers.
- Campus Strategy: you will work on the campus recruitment activities of L’Oréal. Examples include joining for the inhouse days, external events and informal activities with study associations.
- Employer Branding: you will help thinking of ways to keep our strong position on the job market, manage our content for our following on LinkedIn and will develop paid campaigns to reach students through social media.
- Development of our interns: you will organize and further develop our custom Intern Development Program, which will i.e. consist of inspiring sessions, but also fun and entertaining activities. Additionally, you will be the go-to contact person from HR for our interns and you will coordinate feedback moments.
- Having a critical eye: our team works agile and is open to new ideas. That is why we are curious to hear what you think can be better.
What we ask
- You are available for 6 months, full time
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (French is a plus)
- You are in the bachelor, gap year or master phase of your academic track (you may be graduated, no need to be enrolled)
- You are proactive, open-minded, and motivated to learn
- You are not looking for a "thesis internship"
Want to know more first?
Visit our career website, our other internship opportunities, or ask the Study Association of your University when you can meet us on a Campus event!