工作職能: Training & Education
僱傭類別: Full - Time
國家: New Zealand
ABOUT THE JOB
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
- Education of the Luxury portfolio of brands, including Lancome, YSL, Armani, Kiehl’s, and Designer Fragrances
- Deliver education formats both online and offline nationally, with ability to modify any training materials necessary
- Education of beauty advisors to offer all customer facing services, across all brands, such as facial and artistry services
- Building and maintaining strong relationships, internally and externally, including the beauty advisor community and retail field team, head office personnel in both New Zealand and Australia
- Coaching and mentoring the retail teams’ onsite to strive for retail excellence; including driving the delivery of outstanding customer experience one on one and in events, all face to face services, resulting in strong sales results and customer retention
- Coaching on counter/in store in Top 10 doors in New Zealand, 1-2 times per month
- Ambassador of Retail Tech, execution of plan to ensure strong usage and growth of services; working closely to analyse the business KPI’s to communicate ongoing improvements required
- Management of education budget and ordering for training seminars, international fees, uniforms, venues, etc
- Direct the events and artistry team on vision for each brands focus across all categories
- Partner with PR and Events Manager to support key launches and icons at moments throughout the year, as guest speaker for the brand, etc…
- Maintaining supplies, equipment, and set up/tear down of all training events
- Demonstrated experience to coach, inspire and motivate a team within the luxury market
- Experience with social commerce, social influence, virtual live chats, preferred but not required
- Entrepreneurial, inspirational and forward-thinking approach
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to attend evening virtual workshops due to different timezones, with brand offices located throughout the world.
- Due to the nature of this role, you will need to have the flexibility and availability to travel, attend events and set up trainings outside of business hours
- Approximate national travel expectations 12-15 days per year, international travel approx. 10 days per year. Most training would be conducted out of the Auckland CBD based L’Oreal Academy with all tools of the trade provided.