工作職能: Training & Education
僱傭類別: Full - Time
國家: New Zealand
ABOUT THE JOB:
- To specialise in facilitation in the digital transformation within the Pro Ecosystem with a focus on engaging communities through online, digital and social touchpoints.
- Evolve education solutions and develop the roles of both internal and external Education teams to shift to an Online : Offline model.
- Prioritizing best in class content development, and to champion Pro engagement and inspiring pro communities, strengthening their connection to our Brands.
- Responsible for developing content & conversation distributed through owned online platforms and local social media accounts, leveraging POL’s to increase brand exposure and image.
- Develop and implement specialised infield education with our key Kerastase Stakeholders.
- Ensure all Kerastase Business Consultants are trained to deliver education modules using the various educations tools.
- Ensure training targets are achieved in terms of the absolute number of salons and stylists trained and regularly feedback progress.
- Possessing knowledge of the content, channels and communities which resonate most strongly with all PPD brands.
- Work in collaboration with the Kerastase Business Consultants, National Education Managers, Digital Business Consultants, Marketing & Commercial to align with overall Division strategy.
- Manage the delivery of the business education and launch courses.
- Delivering all KPIs objectives and Zone reporting requirements
- Nationwide travel 4-6 nights away per month
- Passion for the hairdressing industry.
- Digital and social media knowledge essential
- Creative vision, strategic outlook, commercially savvy.
- Effective communication and facilitation skills with the ability to present to large audiences.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships – internally and externally.
- Excellent organisation/time management, including the ability to run events.
- 5 years experienced in Social Media & Community Management
- Experience in Salon industry with technical knowledge a plus
- Experience in actively managing a brand and personal social media
- Knowledge of top social media platforms including usage, demographics and marketing opportunities
- Knowledge of social media best practices and legal guidelines
- Proficiency in data analytics
- Worked in digital agency or online editorial team is a plus
- Working knowledge of PR and Events
- Creative & with out-of-box solutions
- Hairdesser centric mindset, sensitive to Hairdresser needs and ways of engagement