Business Partner, French Brands
Field, West Midlands
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.
Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair and beauty products. The 8 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Biolage and Pulp Riot. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
• Be responsible for 70+ salons within your region.
• Create and execute a structured O+O salon contact strategy including a logical journey plan, ensuring that all existing and prospect customers are connected with on a monthly basis through a blended online and offline approach.
• Win new business, and ensure 50% of your customer contact is executing the brand conquest strategy to increase your territory distribution, with a sustainable approach to ongoing business development with the new salon partners.
• Execute a structured salon contact strategy including a logical journey plan, ensuring that all existing and prospect customers are connected with on a monthly basis.
• Establish and implement business plans and solutions and carrying out regular business reviews, identifying client needs.
• Promote and leverage all the business support available including L'Oréal Partner shop, Salon Emotion and Access in existing and new doors.
• Establish and deliver education plans and provide in-salon training in partnership with Education teams.
• Originate, agree and implement promotional and marketing activity designed to generate sales growth and meet brand objectives with a critical focus on a sell-out approach for the salon partner.
• Identify opportunities for increasing business through salon and stylist centricity.
• Accurately forecast territory turnover and build comprehensive risk plans in the event of short forecast Vs target.
• Achieve salon growth by conducting salon needs assessments and business reviews for the accounts, identifying, NPD and new business opportunities across your area
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience to your accounts and be an ambassador for the L’Oréal Professionel and Kerastase brands.
• Engage, communicate and demonstrate the benefits of LPS to all customers ensuring registration to LPS and influence salons to self serving ongoing.
• Pro-actively embed the brands strategy on all approved social media platforms
• Build strong relationships and deliver an exceptional customer experience to your accounts and be an ambassador for L’Oréal.
• Achieve turnover targets set by the business, including colour and retail objectives and reactivation.
• Foster strong relationships with all customer contacts and prospective customers.
• Work closely with Regional Manager.
• Support the Regional Community Manager with the development of salons and regional events.
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up.
• Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
• Adventurous. L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change, and revel in a fast-paced environment.
• Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
• A commercial background with a proven track record.
• In-depth knowledge of digital and social media, salon business, the hairdressing industry, and your territory and customers.
• Experience of working in a virtual world – using online technology to connect and network with clients and build relationships.
• A proven track record delivering against multiple targets.
• Drive to achieve results.
• A growth mindset and actively look for new solutions.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships virtually and face to face, and excellent negotiation skills.
• A solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.