CONSUMER CARE - BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
Central to the brands’ Digital acceleration, the Chief Digital Marketing Office (CDMO) consists of Digital Marketing & Innovation, Customer & Market Insights, Customer Care, Media and Data & Analytics teams. The team works with L’Oréal’s brand teams, partners such as Google & Facebook, our agencies across Digital media, Social, CRM and creative, and our global CDO team in Paris, with innovation a key focus for L’Oréal UK&I.
We embrace our entrepreneurial spirit in everything we do, always challenging ourselves to new ways of doing things. That means looking for innovative solutions, sustainable developments, and having the freedom to go beyond the ordinary.
Our founder Eugène Schueller once said that “a company is not walls and machines, it’s people, people, people”. Joining our corporate teams means joining the world leader in beauty, at the cutting edge of innovation. But above all, it means becoming part of a team of talented and inspiring people.
The Consumer Care Business Intelligence Manager is responsible for the management of our UKI consumer care technology and data. They will own and analyse consumer care data and CC reporting and share this across the business to drive improvement. Working closely with the Ops manager they will troubleshoot issues and ensure we are taking full advantage of our tools and technology.
The role requires an individual with strong consumer care experience and experience with CC backend process. They will identify system issues and opportunities to drive improvement upstream and improve CC KPI’s.
• Own and optimize the usage of all the different technologies used by the customer care centre (Sales Force, Sprinkler etc).
• Use CC data to identify areas of opportunity and improvement and implement solutions.
• Manage new technology releases and be the key CCC representative at the Care Committee to influence and drive the right decisions for L’Oréal UKI
• Manage the day to day administration of our technologies (data integration, adding new users, identifying and raising issues through Jira etc)
• Lead the data practice of the CCC. Collect and analyse data to recommend and drive continual improvement analysis of the Customer Experience.
• Organised: You love a list and have strong planning and organisation skills – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
• Measured: We want to track the success of our campaigns and initiatives so projects must be able to show ROI.
• Accurate: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
• Entrepreneurial. Every day, you spot opportunities to drive growth for our brand and our customers, making sure the good name of our brand is always protected.
• Super creative: Whether it be in overcoming challenges or creating artwork for your channel, creativity is our back bone, and we love new ideas.
• Proactive and Open: L’Oreal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands on approach.
• Teams are the new heroes: There is no better feeling than being part of a successful and dynamic team, so even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
• Only Human: we all make mistakes, but you are not afraid of failure. You learn and show how the experience has helped the business learn for the future and benefitted all.
• Ambitious: You crave success and L’Oréal is the ultimate place to achieve your dreams. We will support you all the way and make sure you have the support and development in place to help you succeed.
• You. You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.