PRODUCT MANAGER – MATRIX & PULP RIOT - PPD
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.
Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Thanks to our 6 global brands like Kerastase, Redken and Pureology, and 3 local brands across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with better, safer and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
• Support the Senior Product Manager in creating and maintaining the colour marketing strategy
• Help manage strong portfolio strategy (new launches, animation of core catalogue) including defining the pricing strategy, promotional plans, marketing campaigns
• Implement customer-centric campaigns for key launches and strategic pillars rooted in customer & consumer insights and colour trends with best-in-class and disruptive 360 activations
• Collect and analyse consumer and market insights to anticipate trends and make recommendations on how to grow market share
• Collaborate with other departments (commercial, logistic, education, etc.) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
• Manage & optimize PPP budget, with ROI analysis
• Manage sizing and forecast accuracy across core portfolio and launches
• Liaise with DMI, Zone and local L&S to approve artwork and claims for the UK
• Work closely with Social Team & Education on building strong advocacy plans for your brand
• Forecast sales, and monitor performance of the brand, providing monthly reporting on brand performance (sell-in, sell-out, distribution, brand engagement, all key performance indicators)
• Deliver excellent brand executions across all channels
• Develop compelling online B2B marketing plans
• Work closely with commercial teams to drive penetration and sales growth
• Lead the design and execution of promotional plans in relevant channels in close collaboration with commercial teams
• Lead Pulp Riot go to market with disruptive online and in store presence and execution
• Create and present compelling strategy presentations
• Manage ad-hoc projects, as required.
• Experience as a brand marketeer
• An interest in professional beauty & the Pro Hair industry
• Excellent eye for design and a real sensitivity to the end consumers.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• A passion for digital, including topics like; influencer advocacy, social commerce, content creation.
• Strong analytical skills, able to process data and draw out key trends/opportunities and to turn them into a balanced strategy
• Strong Communication skills – written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Capacity to deal effectively with a wide range of people and form effective working relationships
• Experience in a fast - paced environment
• Highly organized with prioritization skills
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.