僱傭類別: Full - Time
國家: United Arab Emirates
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for L’Oréal Middle East local, regional and global reporting on monthly/quarterly and annual level.
- MI/BI agency stakeholder management (Nielsen, Chalhoub, Piwheel, Fractal, etc.) and 3Y market forecast.
- Refine market understanding and current sell-out reporting
o E-commerce mapping and market sizing, update and forecast per category per country in 2023.
o Drive make-up market sizing following implementation of Kantar household panel in 2023.
- Lead on transformational projects
o Automatize sell-out data collection and consolidation for local, regional and global reporting.
o Data acquisition roadmap (OneMarket, Data Stewardship projects roll-out).
- Lead key data & analytics strategic pieces of work like panel coverage, MMM, pricing analysis, coverage analysis, etc.
- Present insight findings to key stakeholders, with actionable recommendations for decision making. Align stakeholders on data topics.
- Leverage and develop synergies with data heroes’ community, enable their technical upskilling and harmonize reporting across divisions
YOU HAVE …
- 5 to 8 years of work experience
- Strong business acumen
- Good Analytical skills
- FMCG background
- Mastering Power BI
- Knowledge of Beauty / GCC Beauty Market
- Project management & strong communication skills
- Previous team management skills