We are currently looking for a Group Product Manager to manage one of the fastest growing brands we have in L'Oreal Philippines.
- Product Management:
- Lead the recommendation for Online +Offline (O+O) Product Mix/Assortment based on shopper and channel-specific insights to ensure strong brand presence at point of sale
- Planning & organizing new product launches & implement planned activations relevant to brand image & strategy
- Brand and Campaign Management:
- Proposing, planning, managing & executing 360 marketing plans & activities according to brand strategy to meet brand & organization goals & objectives
- Lead content creation for paid media and work with the media agency for the optimal media plan to bring campaigns to life.
- Manage & liaise with internal & external business partners on planning & execution of communication & promotional campaigns within timeline
- Preparing monthly business meetings with presentation on business updates, market insights & upcoming plans with clear key messages for senior management
- Ongoing compilations & reviewing of competitors’ marketing activities
- Manage the media and creative agencies on meeting the brand’s full year deliverables and day-to-day operational needs.
- Sales Achievement:
- Identifying opportunities and gaps for the brand based on data analysis / research
- Ensure monthly sales forecast accuracy is meeting KPI
- Lead the recommendation, in collaboration with the RGM team, on product pricing – balancing profitability and competitiveness in the marketplace
- Budget Management:
- Managing A&P budget efficiently according to priority
- 7-10 years of experience in brand/product management from Consumer Goods company
- Passionate in the skincare category
- Highly agile and a go-getter