Job Title: Manager, Accounting – Procurement to Pay Manufacturing
Division: Corporate Finance – Accounting
Location: St. Petersburg, FL - North America Business Service Center
Reports To: Sr. Manager, Procurement to Pay
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Learn:
Accounting Manager role plans, organizes, and coordinates all activities related to the general accounting function to ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of all financial results for L’Oreal Manufacturing.
- Responsible for achieving KPIs and drives activities and process improvements to reach paid on time rate by utilizing available tools (Celonis, Power BI, etc.)
- Leads and organizes activities of the P2P function to ensure accurate and timely payment, accurate accrual data and timely analysis of accounts.
- Manages the action engine in Celonis to ensure invoices are prioritized.
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving Aging and invoice backlog.
- Ensures team is structured to facilitate growth and is scalable in a cost-efficient manner.
- Responsible for reviewing the weekly control reports to ensure productivity levels meet established criteria
- Manages vendor, affiliate and employee issues related to payments.
- Provide guidance and leadership to support staff to ensure execution of solution.
- Responsible for being able to provide and present AP reports and analysis.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place and effective monitoring is ongoing.
- Monitors compliance with controls, risks and barriers; creates and executes applicable mitigation strategies.
- Foster and manage effective partnerships with business stakeholders to establish a collaborative team approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
- Sets operating policies to manage operational activities (peaks, procedure changes, etc.)
- Proactively identify process gaps, control deficiencies, and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Support with external & internal audit coordination.
- Documents and provides recommendations on policy and procedure improvements based on analysis and assists in implementations
- Special projects as assigned
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance, required
- 5-7 Years of Accounting Experience
- 3-5 years of Leadership experience
- Procurement to Pay experience
- Must be able to lead, manage, and motivate people
- Must have a strong understanding of accounting manufacturing and operational controls
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must possess strong analytical and independent problem-solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in consumer products industry preferred
- SAP, Celonis, Readsoft, PowerBI
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.