Job Title: Manager- 360 Media Strategy
Brand: Urban Decay
Location: El Segundo (Hybrid 3 days onsite/2 days remote)
The Manager, 360 Media Strategy will be responsible for Urban Decay’s paid media strategy, audience strategy, and media measurement framework. The goal for this role is to build data-informed plans in close partnership with our media agency, analyze performance and continually communicate learnings. In reporting to the AVP, Consumer Marketing, this role will be part of a team responsible for the full consumer journey. We are looking for a strong collaborator, as the work coming from our team requires and impacts many cross-functional groups across functions in Content, SEO, Sales and Marketing will be key.
Key Job Scope:
- Lead audience strategy development across 360 media plans.
- Responsible for a 360 strategy across all media plans, including those executed Sales.
- Project manage the execution across all media ensuring strong communication on needs, dates and risks.
- Owns media measurement framework in partnership with media agency.
- Agency main point of contact, leading weekly status meetings and escalating to AVP as needed.
- Strong cross-functional partner to Sales team, acting as a consultant on retailer media.
- Owns all media financial tracking and communication of monthly budgets to key stakeholders.
Lead media playbook 2x a year to analyze and communicate wins and actionable opportunities.
This individual will create a strong and collaborative relationship with Urban Decay sales, product marketing, and creative team members, alongside agency and vendor partners as applicable, working with them to develop and inform best in class go-to-market + content strategies, and holistic reporting.
- Brings a strong creativity to this role, thinking outside of the box to push the status quo in how our brand activates across the consumer journey.
- BS/BA degree required
- 4-8 years’ experience, preferably with foundational background audience strategy, media operations.
- Strong collaborator, understanding the cross-functional impact/influence of their work.
- Entrepreneurially spirited and intellectually curious; strong work ethic and a highly customer-driven mindset
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability and project management
- Analytical and data-driven, strong excel skills and ability to derive an actionable story from data.
- Meticulous attention to detail, deadline oriented & works well under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability in an evolving business environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, and work within strict deadlines.
Salary Range: 100k-125k base + bonus