僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: Saint Petersburg, FL
國家: United States
Job Title Manager, Treasury (Cash)
Division: Corporate Finance
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Reports To: Director, Treasury
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal, our Finance teams turn data into insights and risk analysis into solutions while ensuring the Group’s financial performance is top notch. We have a diverse range of expertise at L'Oréal Finance, including Financial Planning & Controlling, Internal Audit, Mergers and Acquisitions, Treasury, Tax and Consolidation. We bring numbers to life! Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Learn:
In collaboration with the Treasury Director, to understand and manage bank relationships, cash forecasting, and treasury technology for L’OREAL in North America (US and Canada):
What We Are Looking For:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 4 - 5 years of combined experience in Accounting, Finance, Treasury, or Deposit Operations
· Must be a proactive team-player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline driven work environment.
· Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
· Treasury Management System knowledge
· International Treasury background
· Cash Management and/or Bank Administration experience
What’s In It For You:
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.