僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: New York, NY
國家: United States
Job Title Manager- Content Operations and Project Management
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: Hudson Yards, NY
Reports To: Director- Digital Content
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach. Our brands portfolio includes L’Oréal Professionnel, Kerastase, Redken, Matrix, and Pureology.
What You Will Do:
The Professional Products Division’s Digital Team is seeking a Digital Content Manager to join the division’s Content Center to tell engaging stories through short video format. This is a cross-functional position, working closely with our brand, e-retail, and digital teams – reporting to the Digital Content Director. You will be primarily responsible for the project management of Content Center briefs for the local US market of L’Oreal Professionnel, Kerastase, shu uemura, Pureology and Mizani brands, developing production plans and tracking deadlines to ensure timely asset delivery.
· Work with internal and external partners to source and brief creator talent for video and photo assets used across e-retail, media, and social. Collaborate with the influencer and editorial teams to create talent briefs, interview questions, scripts and other
· Shoot and edit content and/or direct partners in the creation of final outputs, review and edit raw video footage for use across channels, color grade footage and adjust audio assets to enhance overall video quality.
· Track project deadlines and manage workflows accordingly.
· Create iterations of content for best practices by channel.
· Source and insert music, transitions, sound effects, video effects, and graphics, process and proofread closed captioning transcripts.
· Support the development of quarterly content playbooks.
What We Are Looking For:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years in content production and management
• The ideal candidate has a background in consumer-centric video production for e-retail and/or media.
• Prior experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Platforms
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.