Job Title Manager, Marketing for Brand Commitments
Location: Hudson Yards, NY
Reports To: Dir – Marketing, LRP
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Active Cosmetics, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Possay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
What You Will Do:
Lead Brand Commitment communications that build on and offline engagement
- Develop and lead the brand’s narrative and calendar for 360 activation of Commitments, with a focus on influencer advocacy, online, paid media, and internal engagement.
- Partner closely with brand social team to plan & execute Commitment guidelines, advocacy needs (esp. Oncology HCP Influencers)
- Lead cross-functional execution of all communication activation including paid media, events, influencer, media relations, and PR.
Develop best-in-class strategy for Brand Commitments that drives equity of the brand with core targets
- Scale Oncology efforts
- Ideate and help build LRP’s Oncology Roadmap to help determine what the right key investments and partnerships are.
- Advocate for funding
- Create, advocate for, and deliver creative assets to support best-in-class campaigns and site content à Work with the wider teams to adapt content to support initiatives and campaigns (brand commitments & sustainability content liaison with DMI, optimizations, creation of local commitment & DEI content for brand campaigns). Approve brand commitment & DEI content.
- Work to integrate DMI Oncology partnerships and resources into US planning where appropriate.
- Oversee the Brand Commitments budget in line with direction from Sr Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing
- Stay on top of competitive activity in the cancer space & best-in-class DEI examples to inspire and inform the business.
Foster meaningful partnerships & team dynamic
- Oversee and choose brand philanthropic partnerships in Oncology, and other Brand Commitments as seen fit.
- Partner with DMI to influence the Oncology, DEI, and brand equity needs of the US market
- Build and manage a community of cancer survivors (across all influencer tiers, as well as skincare experts, employees etc.) to build awareness for the brand through advocacy
- Foster relationship with Integrated Health, sharing key resources, assets, communications, and updates with our Institutional team and gathering feedback and shared resources from them.
- Collaborate with Function Leads to execute brand commitments as well as Sales and Education.
- Collaborate with trade to bring Brand Commitments to life on & offline in meaningful moments
- Support key team members in integrating the DEI efforts of the brand
- Provide a strong connection to our Brand Commitments with the entire LRP team, facilitating meaningful engagement of team members in the cancer space.
- Accelerate brand awareness and favorability
- Track & meet US goals within global Oncology ambitions regarding Awareness, Training, and Support
- Track & meet relevant KPIs within the US LRP Frame in “Act For Good” and “More Consumers”
Deliver communication best practices in execution of Commitments activation calendar
What We Are Looking For:
• Passion to make a positive impact
• 4+ years of experience in marketing/social or brand advocacy
• Experience with creative, content, production, or social agencies
• Experience in full 360 campaign activation and campaign budget management
• History of content production (lo-fi and hi-fi)
• Ability to consider and interpret multiple perspectives and funnel through the lens of the brand
• Consumer insights analysis and new test development
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook. Experience on creative platforms also useful (Photoshop / Canva etc)
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $98200-$137500 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.