僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: New York, NY
Job Title Manager, Sales Operations
Location: Hudson Yards
Reports To: AVP Sales Operations
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach. Our brands portfolio includes L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, and Pureology.
Our Commercial teams are all about figuring out those nitty-gritty details about how much of our business will grow and where that growth will come from. Our Sales teams are into building relationships and showing why our products are worth falling for. It is about having the flexibility to adapt to the ever-changing world of sales! Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Do:
• Act as the lead admin support for the Kerastase and shu uemura sales team of all tools, systems and sales initiatives
• Manage communication to and from sales team in a clear, efficient manner, to include facilitating monthly “kick off” calls, weekly email newsletters, etc.
• Assist with Channel Marketing support such as carstock deployment, sales planning & inventory management
• Main contact for systems support – order entry tool, Salesforce.com, Business applications, etc.
• Update & Manage order form & merchandising catalog on a timely basis
• Help track our new business pipeline and provide relevant dashboards of the same
• Provide analysis of sales results and help to strategize and problem solve as needed
What We Are Looking For:
• Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a Marketing, Communications or Business Administration focus
• 3-5 years of related sales support, administrative, or marketing experience preferably within the beauty industry, salon industry a plus
• Salesforce.com experience preferred but not required
• Exceptional attention to detail required
• Interpersonal communication and presentation skills required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, problem solve, prioritize and multi-task
• Technical Skills: Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
• Strong excel skills to include Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc.
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.