Lead O+O Planning activities aiming at the best customer service while optimizing costs and improving stocks quality:
- Size the structures and necessary resources (global budget and operating costs): Plan and manage Budget and resources of demand planning team
- Coordinate the Demand Planning activities in order to guarantee the sales forecasts accuracy and to participate to the business planning
- Be responsible for the reliability and accuracy of the products database
- Coordinate the Supply planning activities taking care of the optimization of flows and procurement parameters
- Participate to projects impacting Supply Chain which are initiated by the DG of Operations, the Supply Chain Manager and its entity
- Be responsible for the implementation of best practices, the achievement of objectives. Pilot and follow the progress of improvement plans
- Coordinate the Supply Chain Planning activities with the internal and external actors and relay the industrial constraints to them
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of expertise. Implement organizational changes
- Contribute to develop and deliver department's target
Ensure O+O sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalisation
- Manage the sales forecasts quality
- Manage the global monthly sales forecast process
- Build the baseline forecast
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices
- According to the organization: recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of its expertise. Implement organisational changes
- For the "professional field expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise
Ensure the smooth execution of the O+O planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimising Customer Service, Available to Purchase, OSA and cost and while improving the quality of stocks.
- Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation. And exchange with the MSL about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL.
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the MAD dates of products which are out of stock.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
- Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters.
- Participate to the best practices improvement
- For the field expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of Demand and Supply planning in international FMCG or eCommerce platform (Lazada, Shopee, etc.)
- Experience in people management and development
- Experience in Ecommerce, understanding platform
- Computer skills - SAP, advance excel, SQL, PBI or other programming is preferable