工作職能: Supply Chain
僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: Somerset, NJ
國家: United States
Job Title Planner, Master Production Scheduling
Division L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty
Location: Somerset, NJ
Reports To: Director, Manufacturing Supply Chain
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Possay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
What You Will Learn:
Build a balanced production plan over a 12-month rolling period based on the consolidated customer demands by the Global Brand Supply Chain group and the information on capacity, industrial constraints, components/raw material availability and reactivity.
What We Are Looking For:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
• 1 - 3 years of experience in a high-performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred
• Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
• Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously; manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
• Proven ability to develop short and long-range plans that meet established objectives and contribute to the overall goals and mission of the company.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
• APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
• SAP experience preferred.
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.