What We Are Looking For:
- 2 Year associate degree in business with 3+ years’ of relevant business experience within Manufacturing or Supply Chain, specifically in Planning in a manufacturing environment or 4 year degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business or related field preferred with 0-2 years’ experience in Supply Chain or related field.
- Must be eligible to work in the US on a continuous, on-going basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- SAP experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Must have strong leadership skills with relevant experience in project management, manufacturing practices and dealing with internal/external customers.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
- Ability to develop short and long-range plans that meet established objectives and contribute to the overall goals and mission of the company.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.