In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 85.000 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 730 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Product Manager L’Oreal Professional Products
L’Oréal Professional Products is the leading company in salons across the world and is division for entrepreneurs that continuously create the future marketplace! For people that can thrive via developing the business of our partners, some of the best salon artists in Greece, understand our consumers and develop our education and sales teams.
Are you creative and daring? Do you enjoy inventing the way with us? Are you demanding and ready to make a difference?
Then review the below job requirements and do not wait! Apply now and we will review your CV asap.
Product Manager in L’Oréal Professional Products orchestrates the launches and pushes growth of pillar products using his/her own product, market and consumer expertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship
• Perform the role of the marketer emphasizing equally on customers, consumers and internal teams.
• Work in a hands-on Marketing team with full ownership on:
o a product category
o a distribution channel
o a digital assets
o a divisional / corporate project.
• Shape and implement marketing plan, as well as close monitor trade marketing plan activation.
o Maximize new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate portfolio.
o Extract key messages regarding product’s performance and present meaningful proposals to senior management.
o Propose, implement & monitor marketing mix strategies to build integrated and engaging consumer brand experiences.
o Identify consumer and hairdressers online touchpoints and proposes plans to maximize brand’s digital assets to offer unique online experience
o Lead communication material coverage including imagery, digital and point of sales. Also build & execute the in-store promotional & animation plan
o Build appealing selling stories for and with commercial team and present them into respective meetings.
• Be exposed & closely collaborate with internal & external partners ie:
o Internally, with sales, logistics, education and other Departments.
o Externally with Media, Digital & other agencies to develop aligned and holistic plans.
o Communicates directly the brands’ priorities and news to the clients through digital media (e-presentations, social media live broadcasts).
• Manage budget, ensuring best ROI and contribute to sales forecast accuracy.
If you feel excited by this job opportunity then go through the below job criteria and you are one step closer to joining L’Oréal Hellas:
• 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in FMCGs and Beauty Industry, ideally in a multinational environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent required.
• Master Equivalent or MBA would be a plus.
• Proven track record and relevant achievements.
• Media handling experience both in leading creative briefs and allocating media budgets.
• Digital savvy.
• Winning spirit and entrepreneurial attitude, curiosity and pride to create the “wow effect”. Excellent communication and influencing skills, advanced planning & organizational capabilities.
• Creativity, personal drive and innovation.
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications, including a very dynamic bonus scheme.
We cannot wait to read you CV and possibly meet you!