僱傭類別: Full - Time
Key Job Accountability:
- To work within the plant quality department to ensure manufactured products meet the standards set by the Group’s quality system.
- To ensure the hygiene implementation in the plant in compliance with group quality standard and requirement.
- Coordinate projects to make sure that plant, suppliers and subcontractors all comply with the quality system.
- Use and analyze quality KPIs and monitor action plans to improve quality.
- Share own expertise in plant quality systems (hygienist, processing, packaging, quality system, document management, quality management, etc.) to provide specialist input on plant quality systems.
- Run quality training sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferable from mechanical engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in quality engineering, hygienist engineer or similar role
- Experience in hygiene role in food/pharmacy/cosmetic company
- Understood read P&ID (Piping & Instrumentation Diagram)
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills.