When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
- Be in charge of operational tasks for countries
- Prepare the accounts reconciliation for one group of countries
- Be the key point of contact for one group of countries
- Ensure back-up for other key points of contact in order to guarantee service continuity
- Be in contact with other accounting teams within the BSC
- Review and post journal entries regarding trade receivables provision i.e. bad debts, provision return, customer promo allowances, year-end rebates etc.
- Review and post journal entries regarding HR provision i.e. annual bonus, sales bonus incentives and commissions, profit sharing, non-paid holiday etc.
- Review and post journal entries regarding stock provision i.e. stock commitments, SLOB’s
- Perform Payroll booking
- Prepare reports for audit purposes
- Liaise with Auditors in case of any questions
Accounting internal control
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures regarding General Ledger and Reporting
- Ensure legal requirements respect and service quality
- Inform/ Alert on identified difficulties or failings
- Chart of accounts
- Perform request creation or modification of General Ledger Master Data for LCoA
- Control reports and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Prepare summary of variations of provisions
- Prepare control reports according to defined deadlines
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Submit the consolidation reporting to countries chief accountant
- Prepare the KPI reporting on quarterly basis
- Prepare the REPTAX reporting on the yearly basis
- Tax Entries & Reporting
- Prepare the tax declarations according to agreed scope and deadlines (VAT, WHT)
- Prepare the administrative reporting according to agreed scope and deadlines
- Post provisions for tax risks (e.g. income tax) and formalize table with provision variations on a quarterly basis
- Ensure coordination with local team and Group tax department regarding tax topics: payment and calculation of taxes, taxes declarations, questions from local tax administrations
- Report to General Ledger and Reporting Manager within the SSC
- Be in charge of operational tasks for one group of countries
- Ensure back-up for other key points of contact within General Ledger and Reporting teams in order to guarantee service continuity
- Be accountable for General Ledger & Reporting KPIs and performance dashboards for the group of countries
- Participate to closing meetings
List of Systems:
- SAP, MS Office
- Knowledge of Magnitude, Blackline, TM1/Cognos and ability to produce BI Reports is a plus
Languages – spoken & written
- Other languages depending on countries and zones would be appreciated
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L’Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube