Are you ready to take on the challenge of handling beauty products in a very fast paced culture?
Then joining L'Oreal Consumer Product Division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for! Now we are looking for a meticulous, ambitious & driven Jr Channel Development Manager to drive our business for mass products.
- Develop and implement trade marketing strategies to achieve company sales target &category growth and market share within brand guidelines
- Review the effectiveness of trade marketing plan and activities with commercial team
- Ensure efficient management of A&P budget / funds by monitoring sales against investment
- Ensure smooth new product launch and review product performance with commercial team
- Craft effective planogram strategics
- Manage NPD forecasting & promotion forecasting
- Manage price stability and promo guideline between O+O channel
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience as Trade Marketing Manager or Key Account Manager
- Having solid e-commerce and offline accounts literacy and account management skills
- Strong on data analytics
- Fluent in English
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.