Are you someone who is passionate with beauty products and aspire to work within a dynamic environment?
Then joining L'Oreal marketing team might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for a dynamic and agile person to work as In store Project Manager for L'Oreal Paris!
- Develop and execute in-store activation plans that align with overall brand strategy and drive sales
- Lead the translation and execution of the brand DNA into impactful store activations, respecting and tracking budget and commercial
- Manage all aspects of in-store marketing, including displays, merchandising, and signage
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and effective execution of all in-store marketing initiatives
- Monitor and improve processes to link all marketing activities with the activities of the commercial team
- Analyze and report on the success of in-store marketing campaigns and make recommendations for future improvements
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices for in-store marketing and merchandising
- Manage relationships with external vendors, including agencies, printers, and other partners
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in in-store marketing or related field
- Proven track record of successful project management
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Experience managing budgets and external vendors
- Knowledge of the cosmetics industry and retail environment preferred
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are