職位類別: Management Trainee Program
僱傭類別: Full - Time
ABOUT L’Oréal :
L'Oréal's mission is to offer the best in cosmetic innovation in terms of quality, efficacy and safety to every woman and man on the planet. Our ambition for the years to come is to seduce a new billion consumers around the world by creating cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and beauty desires.
L'Oréal Morocco, created in 1943, aims to meet all the beauty aspirations of Moroccans in their infinite diversity with a portfolio of 18 internationally renowned brands and more.
Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence: Our values are written in the genetic code of L'Oréal. Today, they are still expressed in the daily work of all our teams.
With this in mind, we are currently looking for a Management Trainee in Marketing, within SEEDZ, L’Oréal’s Graduate Program.
The L’Oréal SeedZ Management Trainee Program could be your next career jump! It’s a challenging and unique way to start your career at L’Oréal.
How does it work?
- You will begin your journey at L’Oréal by rotating every 3 to 4 months in different missions within the Marketing function, across different divisions, for a total of 12 months.
- After successfully graduating from L’Oréal SeedZ, you will have the opportunity to transition into a permanent position in your area of expertise, where you will continue to grow and find your purpose within the group.
Some of the perks of joining L’Oréal through L’Oréal SeedZ are:
- Customized rotations, experiences, and learning programs for your area of expertise (the objective of the rotations is to learn from other functions and divisions, so you land in your future role fully prepared)
- Significant exposure to our leadership teams, as well as mentoring and coaching programs to help you build your network and develop professionally towards your goal
- Being part of our L’Oréal SeedZ community and interacting with other management trainees both locally and globally, as well as with alumni of the program who have continued growing within the company
YOUR PROFILE :
- Master’s degree in Marketing
- Less than 2 years of professional experience in a marketing role
Cross-functional skills :
To carry out your missions, we count on your qualities: