Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Collaborate closely with ECOM, trade marketing and supply chain, CMO to develop power BI dashboard and analytical models. Can apply tools to generate valuable insights.
- Develop, design, implement and test data analytics tool in the area of sale, market growth & trend, stock projection, digital marketing, pricing and customer KPIs mainly across Shopee, Lazada, Konvy platforms.
- Run price sensitivity analysis by taken all promotional mechanics namely price-off, vouchers, flash sales, flexi combo and add-on deals into account to support team on commercial offerings development and improvement.
- Responsible for data tools management namely Power BI Dashboard by collaborating with TH and Zone team to regularly update data accuracy and produce actionable reports.
- Provide customer purchase behaviors, profiling and segmentation data analytics for journey development and optimization that leads to acquisition, conversion and retention growth opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to build positive data driven culture by taking key insights that turn into actionable plans and solutions.
- Bachelor or Master ’s degree in business management, economics, computer science, engineering, statistics, finance, marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years of eCommerce analytical data experience
- Professional knowledge of financial analysis, statistical methods, quantitative analysis
- Experience with automation and modelling in statistical languages and able to query databases (SQL) is a plus
- Expertise with a visualization tool PowerBI (preferred) and Google Data Studio
- Strong communication skill with the ability to translate data into tangible and solid business performance report and presentation
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.