Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish. Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Be the leader of project and ensure to update all info to team. Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors, retailer and internal team responsible for completing various phases of the project. Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the regional. Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams. Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards. Periodic inspection of construction sites
- Ensure project documents are complete and complete report in every statement. Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Lead & manage functional and technical teams/construction team to ensure that final work are high-quality and meet engagement requirements.
- Provide regular engagement direction e.g. scope, vision, solution, methodology, technology, architecture, etc. to all team members.
- Responds for all claim after complete project which under warranty.
- Shop design process includes to delivery shop drawing design as well.
- Visual Merchandising (VM) design and management by display design and follow launch by MKT calendar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture Design or Master degree in Construction Management is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction supervision and management
- Ability to manage diverse tasks thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards in essential
- Good scheduling ability for efficient work process
- Proficiency with Autocad, Sketchup and MS Excel
Excellent communication skills both Thai and English