Data & Analytics IT Domain Portfolio Management Officer (PMO) will be responsible for the governance of the Zone Data & Analytics IT project portfolios and the implementation of Zone IT Transformation program’s initiatives in North Asia (NA) and South Asia Pacific Middle East North Africa (SAPMENA). She/he will also support in the project portfolio’s financial management, budgeting, contract management and reporting (including roadmaps).
This position requires close working relationships with Zone Data & Analytics IT team, Group/Zone hub IT teams including IT finance/controlling, business partners, external partners and the NA & SAPMENA CIO Office. She/he will organize the required cadences within the Zone Data & Analytics IT domain by involving the relevant stakeholders, incl. sub-team leads. She/he will also support Zone Data & Analytics IT domain’s communication and coordination for internal events.
- Advocate the highest standards of IT Portfolio Management to ensure value creation for the Business.
- Support in project portfolio Financial Management across the domain
- Provide effective Communication across the Zone
- Support to accelerate & animate CIO Office and Employee Experience’s activities.
Key job accountabilities
- Own, animate, and facilitate IT governance for the Zone Data & Analytics IT domain.
- Support the management of the domain’s IT roadmap and portfolio: ensure proper governance, committees, cadences, dashboards and KPIs are in place.
- Strategically manage Group and Zone stakeholder’s IT initiatives portfolio and requests
- Act as a proactive Zone IT partner – actively engage with internal/external partners to support the management of the domain’s IT roadmap & portfolio.
- Responsible for the preparation of the domain’s activities in Strategic Planning, Budget Planning, Group CPP, Zone CPP, Domain Review, Governance Meetings, Project Review & IT Zone Management Committee
- Responsible for contract management with external partners specifically in the context of budgets consumption, in close collaboration with the Zone Data & Analytics IT domain’s demand & delivery leads, solution leads and BAU leads.
- Track, measure, and communicate the realization of value delivered by Zone IT Initiatives
- Drive the budgeting process (including pre-budgeting) across the Zone to ensure budgeting is completed on-time and within plan and tracks.
- Support in project portfolio financial management, reporting, and information accuracy while working closely with IT Finance Controllers (incl. during trend cycles)
- Lead internal communications planning for the domain on key campaigns, initiatives, and internal events.
- Activate agile/product transformation within Zone IT team and domain.
- Partner with NA & SAPMENA CIO office to champion the demand-to-project and demand-to-enhancement workflows within the Zone Data & Analytics IT domain.
- Show sensitivity to the L'Oréal métier/Business.
- Results-driven who has held a PMO role within a regional organization or IT domain.
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business.
- Able to build positive relationships to drive and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and teams at different levels of maturity.
- Ability to empathize with and influence stakeholders’ challenges and needs.
- Capability to contribute strategically as well as tactically and operationally.
- Effective communicator with ability to drive change.
- Demonstrate an ability to challenge strategic plans where suitable.
- Knowledge of project/product management & methodologies
- Sound knowledge of project finance, IT budgeting processes
- Good knowledge of communication and learning function
- ITSM/PPM tools (ServiceNow)
- Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Visio
- Knowledge of tools for data extraction & reporting such as Power BI, MS Excel preferred.
- CMMI, ITIL, Project methodology
- Agile methodology knowledge is a plus.
- Degree in Business/Engineering/Information Technology
- Applied knowledge of IT Project Management and Program Management Office (PMO)
- Strong experience as a change leader in an international environment
- Experience in Data/Analytics or in FMCG are a plus.
- Minimum 10 years’ work experience