At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. Here in the sunny island, L’Oréal ONE SINGAPORE bring together 5 entities under one roof – SAPMENA Zone, L’Oréal Malaysia-Singapore, Travel Retail APAC, Research & Innovation and L’Oréal International Distribution, which opens up to a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates!
- Project management: contribute to the smooth delivery of O+O learning programs, which includes setting up of logistics, attendance tracking, post workshop survey analysis, budget management etc
- Stakeholders’ management: Support Program Leaders in managing communications and administration with the zone teams and participants relating to learning programs
- Coordinate and support learning solutions by leveraging on multiple digital learning tools, including Slido, Klaxoon and in-house Learning Management System (LMS) etc
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- A strong appetite for learning and growth & passion for people development
- Proactive, agile and organised
- Strong problem solving and project management skillsets with an eye for detail
- Outgoing personality & team player
- Strong communicator with good networking skills
- High independence and able to deliver within tight timelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint; proficiency in design software will be a bonus!