Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centres. As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Watch our video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
What we are looking for:
We have an exciting opportunity available in SAPMENA Zone Operations Division. This person will be responsible for the Indirect Sourcing of Marketing Services, for South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa. You will have the opportunity to develop marketing services category sourcing categories and roadmaps for the region and to participate and initiate regional projects.
This role will be based in Singapore and will report directly to the SAPMENA Head of Indirect Sourcing.
- Develop Marketing Services category sourcing strategies and roadmaps for SAPMENA in alignment with global sourcing strategies, including below sub-categories:
- Media (e.g. pure media, media services)
- Strategy & Creation (e.g. Communication Agencies, Branding & Design, Rights)
- Advocacy (e.g. Influencers, PR agencies, Livestream, Social Commerce/Affiliate marketing)
- Consumer Engagement (e.g. Direct Marketing, CRM, Community Management, Couponing)
- Consumer & Market Insights (Retail/Consumer Panel, Shopper Studies, Trend Watch, concept Test)
- Animate and upskill country Marketing buyers, lead best practices and benchmarking across
- SAPMENA; support and guide country buyers on regional and local projects in the alignment with global/regional category strategies.
- Identify and initiate strategic regional projects: manage regional RFX and facilitate stakeholder steering committees for decision making on best suited suppliers, and ensure successful project implementation in countries (budget set-up, trend, saving tracking, etc.)
- Supplier Relationship Management: develop and manage SAPMENA regional suppliers, including referencing, negotiations, contracts and supplier relationship development, performance review etc.
- Risk management: anticipate the risks and ensure compliance is strictly followed/ implemented in countries, e.g. social audit, mandatory global suppliers implementation, etc.
- Drive Marketing Sustainability strategies and activities (e.g. green production, solidarity sourcing with suppliers and/or second level suppliers)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or a related area
- Minimum 8 years of procurement/ sourcing/ category management experience in Marketing Categories
- Multiple countries’ or Regional / SAPMENA experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication / influencing skills in English (written & verbal) with exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to work and navigate in complex organizations
- Excellent skills on PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI etc.
- Excellent ethics