Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Zone RGM Manager to join our Loreal LUXE SAPMENA Zone in Singapore. The accomplished leader will be accountable with the GM to drive, embed and orchestrate RGM (revenue growth management) within the Zone covering South Asia Pacific, Middle East and North Africa. You will need to demonstrate success in generating transformative insights for revenue growth, identifying new opportunities and supporting cross-functional team in order to fuel sustainable profitable growth for L'Oréal Luxe.
You will …
- Define Zone RGM strategy & priority initiatives in line with Division guidelines and market needs (incl. KPIs & action plans), e.g
- Drive RGM opportunities identification for the markets in collaboration with cross-functional teams (Finance, category, sales, marketing), e.g.
· Price/Promo/Trade Terms and net price consistency opportunities
· Underperforming retailers / brands / franchises on specific RGM levers to tackle
- Run and / or support other functions to run RGM analyses, using existing or new RGM data and dashboards and fuel back learnings into business teams, e.g.
· Benchmarks, portfolio & price positioning
· category insights to adapt to Local & Zone guidelines
- Track local RGM performance and realization of guidelines, developing or using RGM dashboards, e.g.
· Realization of Global / Zone RGM guidelines
· Alignment of pricing with brand & category strategy
- Share knowledge with other RGM Market leads and help animate RGM community in the Zone and Markets
You have …
- Strong understanding of RGM levers, methodologies and processes
- Ability to implement action plans, prioritize RGM opportunities and translate into actionable recommendations
- Superior data management and interpretation skills to derive insights from analyses
- Strong ability to implement data collection systems and automatize analyzing solutions
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders, incl. GMs, ManComs and cross-functional teams
- Previous RGM expertise preferred and / or high potential business profiles (e.g., demonstrated in Commercial/ Marketing or Finance roles)
- Prior experience as RGM Analyst
- You are …
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes, but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.